Tuesday, May 15, 2012

tuesday thrills

1. Is it possible to go your whole life allergy-free then all of a sudden get them? Because that seems to be the only thing that makes sense for where this stuffy nose is coming from.

2. I tried Love Grown Foods granola for the FIRST time ever today. I think I was living under a rock before then. My flavour of choice:




3. I also tried So Delicious banana split coconut milk ice cream sandwiches for the first time yesterday. They are also another reason why I think I've been living under a rock up until now. I only ate one, but it could have easily been 5. Edited to add: I just noticed that these delicious little things only have a 100 calories per bar...super bonus!


4. It's crazy, but it's been a while since I've ran outside (considering how nice the weather is lately). I have this weird obsession with watching old Grey's Anatomy episodes, so I would go over to my mom's house and set up my laptop at perfect height to run and watch it (kill two birds with one stone type of deal --> edited: Char had a muuuuch better phrase to put here that I'm going to start using instead...she's so clever! Feed two birds with one scone!!). It was quite a brilliant set up, if you ask me...


Now it's time to be a big girl and run outside, where the sunshine exists.

5. I just discovered from someone's retweet on Twitter that you can listen to the whole new Temper Tramp album, all you have to do is click HERE!!! My fav song by them will always be 'Love Lost' because the first time I heard it was in Australia, and that place is so amazing! Their new album is sounding pretty good...as I listen to it while writing this ;)

6. I haven't taken a 'real' picture since getting an iPhone. It also doesn't help that I had to give my tester camera back a few weeks ago. Plus, the memory card isn't working for some reason on our current camera...so iPhone pictures it is, for now!

7. On Sunday (aka the last day of half-price fraps at Starbucks), I tried a chai tea frap and it was delicious. I wish I had tried it sooner because paying full-price for a frap is just non-sense!

And yes...I got a venti.

8. This is my mom's little cutie and such a fluffy furball mess!


My sis didn't want in the picture, but she's my little cutie ;)

9. I went to my first (our town's second) farmer's market this past Saturday. I didn't get much, but I still consider these some good pick ups!



And lastly...

10. Tomorrow is my birthday and I turn...old (aka: 26). I totally freaked out when turning 25, so 26 shouldn't be as bad...but, why am I still freaking out?!

It also kind of sucks that I have school tomorrow on my birthday. I started on Friday and let me tell you, it's going to be a fuuunnnn 6 weeks. I can already tell. Complete with a lot of crying and complaining to my friends who are strung along with me. We must be crazy!

QUESTION: What are your Tuesday thrills?!?