Friday, March 23, 2012

getting through a long week

What a crazy week it's been. So crazy, that I had to break away from blogging, just so I could put my focus where it really belonged...aka: school.

I don't know what it is about approaching the end of the semester that makes prof's want to pile everything on you then, but they do it! I swear that in the 12 weeks this semester goes for, this week was the toughest/hardest/longest!

I had two midterms, one assignment, a chem lab report to hand in (which let me tell ya, was not the piece of cake I was imagining it being) and online weekly chem question I had to complete. After my midterm on Wednesday, I knew I should come home and study for my midterm on Thursday, but I'm pretty sure my brain resembled something closely related to mush! I decided to take the night off, just enjoy it, then woke up early and got on the study train again! I think that's a pretty good turnaround, considering the workload...and the intense heat that Ontario's getting right now!

Even with the heat, this intense week has made me want to go into hibernation. I'm ready to take a looong  winter's nap...aka: sleep in tomorrow haha.

I hope it's all downhill from here, and I can back to blogging about stuff that doesn't interest anyone anyways!

I'll end on that note. Plus share a super cute picture that makes me smile every time I see it...especially since this is how I feel after getting done 2 midterms, a chem report, chem questions and an assignment!


Happy Friday!