Easy Amazing Granola
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 - 25 mins
Ingredients (~4 cups)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin [pepita] seeds
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (I used just under 1/4 because I’m not a fan of using oils to bake/cook)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1.5 tbsp hemp seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Combine all your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Place coconut oil in a small bowl, microwave to liquify, then add maple syrup and mix.
4. Add wet to dry ingredients and combine.
5. Place mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins. Stirring mixture once, halfway through.
Powered by Recipage