I am going to write 5 facts; 2 are in fact true, and 3 are fallacies. I want to know if you can see through me! Guess which ones are the fallacies!
1. While running once, my shoelace came untied, and I stepped on it, and it tripped me. Luckily it was on a gravel path and no one was around.
2. I am not a huge fan of horses. They're pretty much the only animal I don't really like.
3. Before going back to school for nutrition, I obtained my first degree in English.
4. I'm allergic to macadamia nuts, but I love the smell of them.
5. My current job is wrapping chocolate, where I get to eat it while I wrap it.
There you have it!!
I have two very true facts up there, but do you know which ones they are?
Have a great weekend!!