Tuesday, May 29, 2012

to move or not to move

I want to move (I think), but I'm probably the most indecisive person there is. Don't ask me to make a decision about where to go to lunch, because I'll ask that question right back at ya! And don't you dare take me shopping, where I have an internal battle with myself over how bad I actually need something.

So what does that have to do with me wanting to move? Doesn't that seem like I actually am making a decision?!

Wrong.

I have a problem deciding where I want my blog to be.

My other blog was on wordpress, which is why I decided to put this one on blogger instead, just to want to turn around and switch this one to wordpress, as well. Like I said, decisiveness doesn't suit me.

So this is where you come in. I wanted to know your opinions and suggestions on what I should do. There's pros and cons to both sites, and I just need to figure out which has more pros, aka: what do you think as more pros!

Of course now that I'm on blogger I see a lot more pros with wordpress, but when I was using it, I saw more pros to blogger. I seriously should just reside in the gray area where I could worder or blogpress.

Once decided, I want to transform my blog and make it better (which I know isn't hard to do right now!), and then I can feel good about my decision. So please, pretty please, help me out!