Monday, April 30, 2012

april foodie penpals

If you don't know what Foodie Penpals are, they you need to stop by Lindsay's blog and learn all about it! It's the best idea since sliced bread! For more info, click here and join the fun ;)


The Lean Green Bean

My April Foodie Penpal experience was awesome! I had the lovely Gwen from SweetArt Supplies send me a package!!


It's honestly the best feeling in the world when a big box comes in the mail for you! So let's take a look at what was sent!


I always love getting new things that I've never tried before - makes it more exciting, which is exactly what this package provided. I've never tried any of the things in it, so I'm super stoked to try them!


First up was the SuperBar. Don't you already feel like a superhero?!? They look mighty delicious! Unfortunately, I haven't tried either yet, because sometimes it takes me a while to sample new things (especially when they come from awesome people!) because I'm afraid to let them go. I mean, who doesn't want this supercool package hanging around their house for a little bit longer?!


I was super excited about this one because two years ago the hubby and I lived in the Okanagan, so I thought it was kind of cool how Gwen sent me a product from there!! Yet another thing I cannot wait to try!


I just bought non-dairy cream cheese for the very first time, and I'm thinking it will go excellently on these crackers. I'm thinking that's an afternoon snack I'll jump on today!

And finally...


My personal favourite - a little touch from Gwen's own products!!! As if I didn't love baking enough before, I love it more now that I have some new liners to use!!!

Thank you soooo much Gwen for everything you sent!!!

And if you'd like to take a look at what I sent my foodie penpal, you can check it out here!

This completes my second month participating in this awesome program. Unfortunately, I'm taking the next two months off to focus on my summer courses I'm taking. But, you can count on me coming back for July, which I can't wait for!!

Seriously check into this awesome opportunity if you love food and love trying new things and sending people new things! You won't regret it!

*****


For previous Foodie Penpals posts: